Last Updated: 08/15/2020
All items will be boxed and shipped anywhere between 5 to 16 business days depending on payment clearance, product availability, sizing, and authentication process. Payment clearance can take up to 3 business days, this is a security feature enacted for customer safety purposes. Once payment clears, our fulfillment Center proceeds with processing the order.
Shipping outside of North America takes 7 to 20 business days depending on payment clearance, product availability, sizing, and authentication process.
All items are rigorously verified for Authenticity when they come into our fulfillment center and once more before they are sent out of the facility. Once the product has arrived at our fulfillment center, the intake and authentication verification process can take up to 5 Business days.
Confirmation email with tracking number will be provided once your order has been shipped to your address.
DHL express shipping or UPS/FedEx postal service is used for all shipments.
We are unable to deliver to PO boxes as all shipments require customer signature confirmation upon delivery.
Click here to view order statuses definitions.
If you are experiencing a non-delivery or your tracking information states that your package was delivered by the carrier but you have not received it; you must file a claim within 24 hours promptly by logging into your Account, accessing your orders tab and clicking “Get Support”.
We will assist you in working with the carrier to complete the claims process. Please note: Claims can take up to 30 days to complete (depending on the shipping courier used).
Hype The Nation does not hold or accept responsibility for packages once they have been given to the courier. We do not issue refunds or credits for packages that the carrier confirms as being delivered, lost or stolen.
RETURNED-TO-SENDER & REFUSED PACKAGES
- This can happen if (1) an address is invalid or missing information, (2) the carrier is unable to deliver your package, or (3) the order is refused by the customer at time of delivery.
- Returned-to-Sender or Refused packages will be restocked and you will be issued store credit in the form of an E-Gift Card minus the initial shipping charge.
- We are unable to make changes to orders once they have been placed in our system. To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery.
- We do not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.
RESERVED RIGHTS REGARDING SHIPPING
While we will make every effort to accommodate your shipping and billing preferences, in order to protect our HTN Customers, Hype The Nation reserves the right to require customers to use a “common” shipping and billing address in the event we are unable to verify a shipping address provided. Meaning, if we are unable to verify the shipping address provided, we will then proceed to ship the order to the billing address on file.
Additionally, Hype the Nation reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or cancel orders from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or,
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, Hype The Nation reserves the right to limit, refuse, and/or reject returns to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.